I’m a happy girl today and it has zero to do with boys ❤️
I LOVE MY NEW JOB
I STILL LOVE MY OLD JOB/S BUT I REALLY LOVE MY NEW JOB
Thanks Moo :) Love ya xx
Oh, wow! Thank you!
Excuse me while I mourn over Photobooth pictures of what I looked like about 9-12 months ago. Some of these photos I hated at the time and now I’m like WAT GURL ARE YOU SERIOUS
Crrrryyyyyyin’ (not really but seriously I’m bitter)
I asked Andy if I could pretend to propose to him and when I got down on one knee it was so cute and he asked me “what do I do,” and Pete was like “give her your hand!” And then when I stood up Andy had his arms open for me to hug him, and so that’s how I had the best night ever and hugged my favorite person in the whole world.
Telltale’s The Walking Dead series will continue into a third season. The studio’s co-founder Kevin Bruner confirmed the news during the Skybound Entertainment panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2014.
Telltale remained vague on many of the details of the next season, including a release window. Considering that the adventure game studio has both Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones slated for 2014, it’s a safe bet that TWD Season 3 won’t start until 2015. Telltale also didn’t comment on whether or not Clementine would come back as the main character.
Well, thank you I suppose haha
Have you seen them?
- spag bol: spaghetti bolognese
- maccas: mcdonalds
- ranga: person with red hair (from orangutan!)
- woop woop: the middle of nowhere (very far away)
- arvo: afternoon (see also: s'arvo, meaning, this afternoon)
- chrissy: christmas
- thongs: "flip-flops" them things that go on your feet
- bikkies: biscuit
- prawn: the much better version of "shrimp"
- brekkie: breakfast
- bludge: to not do anything/skip school (see also: bludger, a person who routinely skives off)
- chokkers: really full
- bogan: the Australian version of rednecks but with less guns
- drongo: dumbarse, idiot
- mozzie: a mosquito
- chook: a chicken
- dropkick: useless loser